- 24 hour cancellation policy: The full rate will be charged for all lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled time. The full rate will also be charged to schedule a new lesson.
- There are no refunds for missed or unused lessons.
- Lessons cancelled with more than 24 hours notice may be rescheduled and the full payment may be applied to the new lesson time.
- Full payment is due at the time of scheduling services.
- Payments may be made using cash, check or credit card. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Lesson fees are non-transferable.
- Justin Petersen reserves the right to refuse and/or discontinue lessons with any student for any reason at his discretion.
I do not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, creed, age, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran-status, ancestry, vaccination status, or any other protected characteristic.